Whats the strangest thing you have hauled?

bigshow345

Seasoned Expediter
I haul just about anything under the sun that is less than a straight truck load but bigger than a sprinter. The strangest thing I have hauled so far this month was documents.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hauled a frozen carrot across the border to be lab tested in Canada. In the 80's back when my family had an expedite business we would DH around 1000 miles to Northern Ontario, pick up drums of water samples from a pulp and paper mill and deliver them to a lab in Georgia:confused:

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I haul just about anything under the sun that is less than a straight truck load but bigger than a sprinter. The strangest thing I have hauled so far this month was documents.
smaller than a straight...bigger than a sprinter? Musta been some HUGE documents :D

Kristi

Active Expediter
I can't really think on anything real strange. At least nothing off hand. I do however remember our very first load. It was gas mask going from Ft. Sill in Lawton OK to Rock Island Arsenal in Rock Island IL.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
About a year ago I took a prototype Cadillac car hull from Detroit to Oshawa Canada. It was on a 16 ft rolling pallet, GM had it all covered up and making a big deal about not letting anyone see it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
About a year ago I took a prototype Cadillac car hull from Detroit to Oshawa Canada. It was on a 16 ft rolling pallet, GM had it all covered up and making a big deal about not letting anyone see it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Those things are rolling off the line shortly I think. I've picked up doors there going to Michigan for measurements.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A chair with 20# of human fat on it.

poor-chair.jpg

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
One of our straight teams did an interesting one a couple weeks ago. It was a 15' x 15' video screen that was loaded in pieces in Indiana. They drove it to Seattle where the same guy who loaded it had flown out there to meet them and unload it. It was set up in Safeco Field and used to show video during a wedding. The next day it was loaded back on the truck and they brought it back to Indiana.