What should i be looking at

Quietpack

New Recruit
Driver
I have a cdl a . But i really dont wanna drive tractor trailors. Im thinking about the box truck/ sprinter route. Whats the process like to get on and do they require documented experience. Last is pay what should i expect

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Something to keep in mind. The easier and cheaper it is to get into, the more crowded it is, the cheaper the loads pay and the less money you will make.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Turtle

Quietpack

New Recruit
Driver
It seems like all the sprinter van frieght company's. Kinda suck. So many horror stories about panther. I wanna get on a box truck or sprinter alone out of florida. Maybe doubles if money is good

TDave

Expert Expediter
It seems like all the sprinter van frieght company's. Kinda suck. So many horror stories about panther. I wanna get on a box truck or sprinter alone out of florida. Maybe doubles if money is good

Personally speaking I would stick to straight truck. Yes you have DOT and HOS (hours of service ) regulations but it seems more "steady" in terms of frieght of course. I would strongly recommend that you have all your bills in order and at least a months worth in the bank. This business isn't the same like a Monday to Friday job and pay can (and will) greatly differ week to week.