What is going on at the office

29GHOST

Rookie Expediter
Today we get assigned a load we notice that it is larger then what my truck will hold. We contact dispatch and advise them of the issue so they say they will take us off the load and put us back on the board. 30 minutes later i start getting load offers that are picking up at the destination of the last load. I then do a status check and see I am still assigned to deadhead on load. I call the dispatch again and they say yeah there going to take care of it. An hour later I do another status check to find I am still on the load. So I call to talk to my contract coordinator to find out that she has been moved out of that office. So I ask who is my new coordinator and I got told you don't have no one assigned. So we go to a flat rate and are promised to have a coordinator to keep us moving and all I see is things falling apart.

Deville

Not a Member
Today we get assigned a load we notice that it is larger then what my truck will hold. We contact dispatch and advise them of the issue so they say they will take us off the load and put us back on the board. 30 minutes later i start getting load offers that are picking up at the destination of the last load. I then do a status check and see I am still assigned to deadhead on load. I call the dispatch again and they say yeah there going to take care of it. An hour later I do another status check to find I am still on the load. So I call to talk to my contract coordinator to find out that she has been moved out of that office. So I ask who is my new coordinator and I got told you don't have no one assigned. So we go to a flat rate and are promised to have a coordinator to keep us moving and all I see is things falling apart.

I went without a CC for years at a time. Speak to someone in contractor relations. The CR's are good people and will help you out.

interstategar

Veteran Expediter
If the pu wasn't too far, I would have gone to the pu, then notify CC and then get a dry run pay and a less than 75. Its up to the dispatchers to find the right size truck. They have all your dimensions and wt capacity.

Reactions: Deville

29GHOST

Rookie Expediter
Not sure what is going on here in the North East but wow it has been kinda slow . I would come home to Maryland for my break and have a ton of load offers taking me back out now I am not seeing half as many loads coming my way is Fed Ex losing contracts whats going on. Also looking at this flat rate and seeing them make more and me make less. It's about time for me to start looking for a new place to work,

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
We are in a straight and have been slow. Dispatch said it was slow but should be picking back up soon. We were getting worried before several of them told me that it's just been slow for everyone.