What I don't understand about liberals/constitution haters

OldGuy

Active Expediter
How do they think that they can tell others what to do with their money, their lives, what to think, what they can and cannot say and yet no one is telling them these things.

How does someone become of the mindset that ordering others around and living a life of luxury on anothers dime is morally okay?

I'm all for out-of-the-box thinking, without it we'd still be in caves. But why mess with something that's worked for 200 years? How can someone be so arrogant as to think they can do better than our forefathers that experienced oppression and tyranny?

Something that I've been curious about for a while.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
How do they think that they can tell others what to do with their money, their lives, what to think, what they can and cannot say and yet no one is telling them these things.

How does someone become of the mindset that ordering others around and living a life of luxury on anothers dime is morally okay?

I'm all for out-of-the-box thinking, without it we'd still be in caves. But why mess with something that's worked for 200 years? How can someone be so arrogant as to think they can do better than our forefathers that experienced oppression and tyranny?

Something that I've been curious about for a while.

LBJ on the Great Society: "We'll have them n****** voting Democrat for the next 200 years.

You have your answer.

UncleTed

Not a Member

Gee, I don't know. You right wing nut jobs do it all the time...

How does someone become of the mindset that ordering

others around and living a life of luxury on anothers dime is morally okay?

Luxury? You must lead an incredibly meager life...

I'll say. They should have read back in the archives at least two years...

Last edited: