What does your screen name mean?

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Sounds like he was truly your best friend.

Just lost my Freddie girl boxer. She lived a good long life.
fe970ebaa09600f5b345b2c2c4f0278f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
IMG_0530.JPG She was the best dog I ever had. Was a rescue with lots of issues but we made it together. My grandson named her after my hubby Frederick but we called her Freddie. I was on the road when she passed and I miss her more than I expected. Her sister Sassie keeps looking for her.

Reactions: piper1

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
My screen name story isn't very interesting, but here it is. Growing up in Cleveland when I was in my 20's and I was spending a lot of time in many of the neighborhood bars all around the west side of Cleveland with family, friends, coworkers ect. I dont like beer, never have. I would drink whisky, mainly Windsor Canadian. So over the years that's what ppl called me inside and outside the bars. I rarely find myself at a bar 20 plus years later but now many ppl only know me as Windsor. There's my screen name story.

I grew up in Windsor, Ct.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Means I couldn't figure out my original email or password and had to create a new variation

Actually been on here longer than indicated

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ucfd608

Apis

New Recruit
Driver
Apism google it
or not Apis Mellifera Mellifera
aka honeybee the other place where I get stung
back to the sidelines

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
My screen name story isn't very interesting, but here it is. Growing up in Cleveland when I was in my 20's and I was spending a lot of time in many of the neighborhood bars all around the west side of Cleveland with family, friends, coworkers ect. I dont like beer, never have. I would drink whisky, mainly Windsor Canadian. So over the years that's what ppl called me inside and outside the bars. I rarely find myself at a bar 20 plus years later but now many ppl only know me as Windsor. There's my screen name story.
I grew up in a town named Windsor in Ct.D840670C-677E-4FB1-8721-580561A8E5CF.jpeg