What are your favorite trucking magazines in the Trucking industry?

ScottTheTrucker

New Recruit
Industry Supplier
I thought ask what are some you guys his favorite magazines that you like to read that pertains to the trucking industry?

TeamPaul

Expert Expediter
Researching
Expedite Now is a favorite of my wife and I... we have it delivered to our house now, as we cannot find it at the local truck stops.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
I read every one that I can get my hands on like EO, Landline, Heavy duty trucking, work trucks, trucker news, there is a site on here that has a few listed or did. so went your getting ready to plan your next truck you can read up on it . send off for different products you might want on your next truck. when I ran rode I would read up and plan next truck and work with the dealer to build a better truck. also go to truck show's , and Expo and you will see what is next great toy for your unit

TeamPaul

Expert Expediter
Researching
Landline now!

Landline is a good one... I believe it is quarterly, as it seems like a long time in between issues.

We have subscriptions to TruckPaper, and the I80 catalog. Very nice for dreaming about that next purchase...

In the North East I ran across some periodicals that looked like news print. Wish I could remember the names of the rags, as they were decent reads. I would bring them home to my wife when I had hometime.