What are the habits of a successful BCO?

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
To make sure you are getting the most out of your business, join us for the next WebEx on August 21st at 2:00 PM CST to see how you can benefit from the success of others. Everyone who signs up for the webinar will receive an e-mail on the morning of Friday the 21st with login instructions on how to view and hear the webinar.

Go to Landstaronline to sign up for this webinar. For those that are in the application phase ask your recruiter if you can join in. This is going to be a do not miss for all of that are still new to the Landstar way of life.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Clarification to get to the Webinar for BCO's "Getting the Most out of Your Business". You will have to provide truck number and phone number.

To make sure you are getting the most out of your business, join us for the next WebEx on August 21st at 2:00 PM CST to see how you can benefit from the success of others.Everyone who signs up for the webinar will receive an email on the morning of Friday the 21st with login instructions on how to view and hear the webinar.

Click here to sign up.

Thanks

Chris Cleveland

If the link does not work for you call Don V. in Jacksonville and he will help you get signed up. The webinar is tomorrow so not much time left to register.

Last edited:

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
New to Landstar or been here a while, we all benefit when we share best practices.

Got my Google calendar set so I don't miss it.

Reactions: TeamCaffee

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We got an unexpected load and I am hoping to be parked for the Webinar and awake!

Reactions: Greg