Well? are You Running more this year?

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What about it? Are your runs up this year compared to this time last year? Mine are, in fact, due to this last week, March has been the best in history for me.

Express-1 must be doing something right, huh? I was very happy to see full staff of Dispatchers and Customer Service folks all working @ 2130 when I was there the other night. All of them were working the phone's, lol and here I thought they were out playing horse shoes when I would call, and get placed on hold.....at that time of night...

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Not sure. This time last year I was still solo, however, it was last March that made me decide to become a team. It was horrible. As a team I can't complain it is what I was told and hoped for.

Just wish I could have convinced the wife to come out instead of the daughter. HAVE to pay daughter if it were the wife we could keep it ALL in the same checking account.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This time last year YTD I had 18 runs total. March 2010, I had 21. Nothing changed for me, solo then, solo now. Something being done in the right way.....is all I'm saying. Gonna have to compare revenue for same time...you know, with and without the--------