Welcome to the Roadside Rest

Discussion in 'The Roadside Rest' started by Dreamer, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Dreamer

Dreamer Administrator Emeritus Charter Member

Ratings:
    +1,938 / 0 / -0
    This forum was created for members to post tributes to Expediters Online forum members who have passed away.

Please create only one thread per member, and look thru the forum to see if another has already been created for that member.

Please post the forum member's User ID in the title and date of passing if known.

Once a thread has been created, all members are encouraged to post stories and memories of that person.

Forum members only please,

Thank you.

Dale

2. JohnMueller

JohnMueller Moderator Staff Member Motor Carrier Executive Safety & Compliance Carrier Management

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Stumbled across this post today and with the Expo right around the corner I couldn't help but think of Jeff. I remember him absolutely working his tail off to ensure that everyone was taken care of at the first few Expos. Always a great guy to be with and to deal with and such a huge part of this community. We all miss you Jeff. God bless you.

• TeamCaffee
      EO4ME

TeamCaffee Administrator Staff Member Owner/Operator

Ratings:
      +1,707 / 0 / -0
      Carrier:
      Landstar Express America
      Vehicle:
      2015 Straight Truck
      John I agree he was a very good person and jeez did he have a awesome sense of humor and a wicked pen. We also miss Jeff.