Websites

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just wondering what websites you like go to to kill time or for fun and education.
My favorites are ocourse Expeditors online I also go to the Load 1 find truck sight to see how many trcks are in my area and to see if they put me there. I like craigslist to see if I can find IT like watching music videos on you tube. Jon courson is my favorite Bible teacher so I watch him online twice A week. Not into Facebook and I think Tweetin for the birds.
Please share your favorite websites.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just wondering what websites you like go to to kill time or for fun and education.
My favorites are ocourse Expeditors online I also go to the Load 1 find truck sight to see how many trcks are in my area and to see if they put me there. I like craigslist to see if I can find IT like watching music videos on you tube. Jon courson is my favorite Bible teacher so I watch him online twice A week. Not into Facebook and I think Tweetin for the birds.
Please share your favorite websites.

Any site free of right wing hateful rants. I can deal with right wing ( if I couldn't, I wouldn't be here ), it's the hatred i'm starting to have a problem with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21cExp

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Propely not the hater that bugs me so much and makes me stop following as much as the bickering that follows..I have no proplem with someone posting something but when it becomes ranting and ravening because someone disagrees,thats when I turn the page and stop listening.

As far as web sites, I would say my focus goes on news articles,outdoor activities,Facebook to see what rest of family/freinds are up to that I dont speak with daily. And obvouisly EO. Youtube can suck me once in awhile.

Monty

Expert Expediter
We wouldn't be taking to ourselves, Paul, if someone like yourself joined in! ;)

As for news ..... it is scanned and articles added on RG every morning .. before sunrise!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
We wouldn't be taking to ourselves, Paul, if someone like yourself joined in! ;)

As for news ..... it is scanned and articles added on RG every morning .. before sunrise!

I do like to check in on news articles about trucking and I liked it on Facebook so I get those notices. Hopefully an app gets made for it which would definitely help or it gets setup for the Convo app at least.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

TonyD

Active Expediter
I do alot of news sites. I think we carry too much tech in the van. Laptop phones tablets. Camera gear. Etc. Also some photography sites on utube.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Without getting into arguing or debate or tangential topics, if you want to pass some time and have some fun here are a few that might get you started.

ARRL.ORG

WRCASE.COM

GEOCACHING.COM

REDROCKETHOBBIES.COM

NMRA.ORG

FANTASTICFICTION.CO.UK

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
I have been a member at dslreports.com for years it is a Broadband news based site but if you go into the forums there is one for just about everything and a lot of smart people and professionals as well. I admit these type sites even this one are not the same as a few years ago. But check it out. www.dslreports.com

Last edited:

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
I check google news (news.google.com) everyday at least once, as it is not compiled by human editors but by algorithms pulling diverse sources from all over the world. That makes it, overall, far less biased towards this slant or that.

You can set up and order the page to reflect your news interests, including local, country, world, science, sports, etc.

I rarely even use TV for news or much of anything else, really, preferring online sources for most things.

I also check literature sites, arts and culture sites for wherever I might be, and a lot of travel and travelers sites.