It's a Team's Life We are attending the Expedite Expo 2017!!

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Time was spent figuring out the Pre-Trip Challenge and the defects we would put on the truck and also finding some of the defects. It is not as easy as we thought to come up with defects. While something stuck in a tire is a great defect we do not want something actually in a tire. This required Terry O’Connell to use his machine shop skills and saw off a bolt so all we would actually have is the head. There are many other defects that took planning but you will have to find them yourself on the truck.

This year we are talking about the pros and cons of hauling DoD freight and I have to admit this was a challenge. As I was preparing for this I kept concentrating on the cons and I began to wonder why in the world do we enjoy DoD freight? I had to dig a little deeper and think long and hard on why many of the cons are actually pros of why we like this freight. It all depends on how we look at a situation and the time the situation occurs. In the day time, we think nothing of hopping out of the truck to have it searched. At one in the morning when I have to wake up and get dressed it is a little more frustrating.

READ MORE...