Warning Watch the potholes in Michigan!

jaxonviking

Expert Expediter
Drove Mound Road (Warren/Sterling Heights) headed to a PU the other day -- total bone-shaker. Big chunks of concrete missing. Saw some chump with skinny tires on his car sidelined with a flat tire. Price you pay for being trendy!

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Drove Mound Road (Warren/Sterling Heights) headed to a PU the other day -- total bone-shaker. Big chunks of concrete missing. Saw some chump with skinny tires on his car sidelined with a flat tire. Price you pay for being trendy!
I don’t do Mound road anymore unless I have to use it to get to a pu and when I do that it’s the shortest way on Mound road.

Reactions: scottm4211

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Mound road is starting to be worked on. Temporary fix( about 4-6 lifespan) until a long term fix starts to take its place.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That is a horrible stretch to drive. I always forget about that until a filling comes loose

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Heck, I've thought about getting a pickup truck and head to Home Depot and buy some Quikrete concrete and start patching these holes myself, LOL.

Reactions: ntimevan