warrning about owner operator out of chicago area

expoditer67

Seasoned Expediter
this owner operator is out of chicago area an he blows smoke up you know where an does not pay you when its due to you and wants you to run his loads from the broker with the companys name displayed of the other company he has no trust in people he hires he has several vans on with a major company beware of this person :mad:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
What exactly is this post meant to accomplish? Do you suppose there's just one fleet owner in the Chicago area, or should newbies & wannabees regard all of them with suspicion?
I'd give you the benefit of the doubt, [assuming you meant to be helpful], but every last one of your 10 posts is a complaint about something or someone. Maybe you need to re examine your choices & find something that makes you a happier person.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
What exactly is this post meant to accomplish? Do you suppose there's just one fleet owner in the Chicago area, or should newbies & wannabees regard all of them with suspicion?
I'd give you the benefit of the doubt, [assuming you meant to be helpful], but every last one of your 10 posts is a complaint about something or someone. Maybe you need to re examine your choices & find something that makes you a happier person.

I'm thinking he should have asked for a contract should be inserted here.

expoditer67

Seasoned Expediter
im just trying to warn people not to get in a position like i did since i cant really name names just i wish there was a way to check out owner operators so a decision can be clearly more easly be made

zorry

Veteran Expediter
The best way to check out o/o's is by word of mouth.
Ask other drivers at truckstops.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Another post in need of punctuation. I ran out of breath, got light-headed, and passed out for a few seconds.

A mind is a terrible thing...