WARING WARING bad owner

dant

Seasoned Expediter
i have just left a owner by the name of david ritchie also know as wolfpack trucking out of warren michigan who has not paid me and my co-driver and he owes us over $1000 dollars so if you work for or know any 1 who dose leave him!!!!! i have found out we are not the only ones who he has done wrong we are working with express-1 to get to the bottom of things. i have done some background checks on him and he has lawsuits againest him and has been sued a few times we are looking into sueing him ourselfs if you do work for him or know some1 who dose please message me the more we get the better it will be with e-1 and the law suit

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry to hear this. To bad you didn't do a background check on him "Before" signing on with him.......

Good luck on getting your money. It is sad to have drivers willing and able to work just to have the rug pulled out from under them. I hope Express-1 will help, but don't relay on it. They can only do so much. It will be up to you to get your money.

dant

Seasoned Expediter
express-1 has been very help full and they are doing everything they can to help me thru this. he just says he dont have the money to pay when we know he dose