walking exercise in truck.....with Leslie Sansone videos...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can just see you in spandex. :eek:

sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
just did about 21 minutes of that video...got in about 1 1/4 miles worth of walking in van....I need some good walking shoes....steel toes does not cut it....

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
just did about 21 minutes of that video...got in about 1 1/4 miles worth of walking in van....I need some good walking shoes....steel toes does not cut it....

I just did it for the first time at home. Made it to the end, although I had my doubts at one point haha. Pretty nice simple work out. I could see doing a modified version in the van.

---If the van be rocking, don't come a knocking :p

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Since I have not been doing much walking over the winter. About 1 1/2 days after doing the 2 mile walk video I thought my calf muscles were going to explode :rolleyes:

Going to work up to that with her 1 mile walk :)

jimlookup

Seasoned Expediter
HASfit Free Workouts on Demand - Best Exercise Routines - Diet Plans - Fitness Plans At Home or In Gym for Men and Women Work Out
If you want a little variety with your workout, take a look at the above website. You can do all the "At Home" programs in the back of a van. They have beginner, low impact, senior and more advanced programs. The only equipment you may need are a couple of very light dumbells and maybe a floor pad. They do mention a chair but I havin't found a exercise where you really need it.
You will probably burn more calories with power walking, but get in better overall condition with full body low, impact exercises. Maybe some of both is the answer.