VIRUS IN USA

deadhead

Veteran Expediter
Its hard to wrap your head around something like this. If you have never been to China and seen what I seen there,you might understand how something like this Virus could grow,and kill so many and spread like wild fire.We are so luck that we have in place where the system we have is working overtime to get on top of this Virus.Don't get me wrong this is something they never seen before and the experts are working overtime to find the pill that will work.I found out 69,000 year die from the flu each year,children aren't getting it,seem people over 60 and people with medical issues like lungs et.There a lot of people walking away after 14 days lock up in the room and back work.This to will past and we be well again.Remember the News this put Fear in us and the more they stir the pot the more we react like clean out the stores stocking up what ever they can find.Its going to hard but we can get thur it.In other words follow orders.No Baseball ,No March Madness,no hugging,no shanking hands and wash em often,if you feel bad stay home.God Bless America.

Reactions: Turtle