Verizon & Sprint Carrier Discounts

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
For those of you who don't know, Verizon and Sprint both have carrier discounts for Panther Partners.

Driver Web | Reference | Cell Phone

Under the Sprint link there is a code that you need to give them at any Sprint retailer or Sprint Customer Service Representative. Under the Verizon link there is a URL that you copy and paste into the browser, then you fill out the form and you're good to go. The discount will show up immediately when you view your plan details online.

The discounts for both are 17% off eligible plans (all but the cheapest plans, I think), and Verizon's also gives a 25% discount on all accessories and new phones. Verizon also gives the 17% on the smartphone data plan (Droid), but not on the Aircard Mobile Broadband Connect.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
just used mine...thanks. Wonder if it matters if we use it on a plan that is used in a family share plan im on. I got the droid also so maybe it will. Im not the main account holder but am on the account as can make decisions and add and change features.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Not sure, but I think it's tied to Panther more than it's tied to the account holder of the cell phone. The name, cell number and the last 4 digits of the SS are what kicks it in. You should see the "promotional discount" if you go to MyVerizon and look at your Plan Details. Also, you can pretend (or not) to change you plan and it will show you the discounts for the eligible plans.