Verizon and their company discounts

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Verizon discount be aware of this if your just a driver and were getting a co discount because of the perspective co you drive for. Well unless u got a pay stub with your name on it from that perspective co. You will no longer get it. You can call 1800 890 8007 verizone and you can give them them hire right nunber 8662056132 also give them your ss guess what before you get that far verizon will shut ya down. You dont get a pay stub from the company you dont get a discount. So u want one become an employee or buy a truck and put it on and get a pay stub. As was stated to me the id card dime a dozen. Pay stub. Pay stub pay stub. I know what it was but as of right now it isnt at all. Id cards out. Pay stub. Not verizon problem to get your discount its yours. Now for the retried military here that are drivers like me take them your dd 214 it will give you the same discount as your company discount.
Well thats this week in clouser its tuedays 2 runs wife was hospitalized and stomach removed and a good friend passed on last tue evening. Rip christopher summers.

Double tap.

Attachments

• 485980_435533736528310_1437951623_n.jpg
    485980_435533736528310_1437951623_n.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 206

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
Verizon discount be aware of this if your just a driver and were getting a co discount because of the perspective co you drive for. Well unless u got a pay stub with your name on it from that perspective co. You will no longer get it. You can call 1800 890 8007 verizone and you can give them them hire right nunber 8662056132 also give them your ss guess what before you get that far verizon will shut ya down. You dont get a pay stub from the company you dont get a discount. So u want one become an employee or buy a truck and put it on and get a pay stub. As was stated to me the id card dime a dozen. Pay stub. Pay stub pay stub. I know what it was but as of right now it isnt at all. Id cards out. Pay stub. Not verizon problem to get your discount its yours. Now for the retried military here that are drivers like me take them your dd 214 it will give you the same discount as your company discount.
Well thats this week in clouser its tuedays 2 runs wife was hospitalized and stomach removed and a good friend passed on last tue evening. Rip christopher summers.

Double tap.

I think the cheapest phone service is, Straight Talk,available at WalMart
unlimited Text,Talk and Data for 45.00 a month. Sorry to here about the bad news. Hope things get better.