Vegas leftovers anyone??

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
In the past we rented Condos for us and our drivers and contractors at various locations during the spring break period to discuss plans for the busy period ahead, lick our wounds from the first quarter(if needed) and in general rest and recreate.

Did the same thing about a year ago. Problem is, we sold out an don't have anyone to r&r with these days. Sooo... we have some space in Vegas during 28 march and 4 April if any of you choose to not be "stuck in the truck" for a day or two, or, whatever during that period. Send me a PM and i'll hook ya up to spend some time with us.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Still have one left that sleeps four.

Can't believe nobody on this site needs a bit of r&r.

MentalGiant

Seasoned Expediter
Still have one left that sleeps four.

Can't believe nobody on this site needs a bit of r&r.

Honestly, we will be taking our r&r staying with our kids and grandkids at the end of the month. Gotta see the grandkids. They are my sweet peas. :D

Other than that, I would like to do something like that some day.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
What an amazing 'invite'! [I keep telling folks there's a good heart in there, lol] I wish I could take you up on it, but gotta plan to earn some money for awhile instead.
Tis extremely kind of you to offer, though. :)

arrbsthw

Expert Expediter
Honestly, we will be taking our r&r staying with our kids and grandkids at the end of the month. Gotta see the grandkids. They are my sweet peas. :D

Other than that, I would like to do something like that some day.

I'm with you.. any free time I get..it's for the grandbabies.

FIS53

Veteran Expediter
Everyone is getting r&r right now. We sleep over half the day (rest) and then get up and walk to whereever to releive and stuff our faces and to stretch the muscles and then we get out the lawn chairs and watch traffic on the highway and the four wheeler antics (the other R).
Rob

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Col, that's a very nice offer! If we knew we'd be near Vegas at that time, I'd take you up on it.