User Titles

MYGIA

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
When I read messages at this site, I see some users are listed as follows: Administrator, Moderator, Senior Member, Member. What is the distinction of these titles?

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Dreamer I am sure will be able to reply to this better then I can but here is a stab in the dark.

Administrator has the power to ban users and do anything with posts
Moderator takes care of posts and deletes or moves posts as necessary
Senior Member you become this after so many posts and the site will change your status
Member is someone who has just started posting.

mhoy40

Expert Expediter
i think your right upto member status being a new poster, member would be here for a while but not alot of posts,(like me i have member status but been on here since like 04) a junior member would be the newbie(as they are affectinotly called in the industry) no disrepect to the new guys out there,or to you team caffee.

spudhead911

Seasoned Expediter
I believe a junior member is 1-49 posts, member is 50-99 posts, senior member is 100 and over posts. It has nothing to do with how long you have been using EO, the different member groups are determined by the number of posts you have made.

Last edited:

mhoy40

Expert Expediter
spud that makes sense to i guess well know here shortly as i plateu the 100 post horizon here in the next few post, although the overr 55 things is funny lol,

ok updating here as i made my 101st post on here my status went from member to senior member so now i feel old better get out the cane. spud i would say your explanation was correct.

Last edited: