UPDATE: Random Slow Loading Pages March 3, 2012

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Our Server Admin has found a potential issue that causes forum pages to load slowly at certain times of the day. We are working to resolve that now.

Thanks for your understanding.

In the meantime If you experience a slow load - please post it to this thread.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
MARCH 5th.....At approx 7:05 pm tonight the world stopped turning.....both LP and EO app on Iphone stopped till approx 7:15 pm....

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Hope these problems doesn't mean the end of the new Board format. I noticed it's gone....at least for now........

Would kinda suck if you decided to let it go........Here on my 27 inch Monitor, I was really enjoyng reading the board using the whole screen, just as it is on the many other boards I visit, instead of just half of it down the center as this Format only allows.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Hope these problems doesn't mean the end of the new Board format. I noticed it's gone....at least for now........

Would kinda suck if you decided to let it go........Here on my 27 inch Monitor, I was really enjoyng reading the board using the whole screen, just as it is on the many other boards I visit, instead of just half of it down the center as this Format only allows.

The 100% screen feature will be making it's return soon.