Unmarked white cargo van...profiling?

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Since the begining of this year, I have been pulled over 4 times and followed by the Hwy patrols on numerous occasions. I've never been given citations on these stops. I have an unmarked cargo van with California plate. Am I being profiled? Or is the normal occurence?

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
Since the begining of this year, I have been pulled over 4 times and followed by the Hwy patrols on numerous occasions. I've never been given citations on these stops. I have an unmarked cargo van with California plate. Am I being profiled? Or is the normal occurence?
Did they ask to search your van?

Brisco

Expert Expediter
What States were you being stopped in??

If California.......Probably were looking for Drug Smugglers.

If in other states...........Possibly looking for Illegal "For Hire" Drivers running Uship deliveries.

HOPEFULLY it was the latter..............

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What States were you being stopped
in??

If California.......Probably were looking for Drug Smugglers.

If in other states...........Possibly looking for Illegal "For Hire" Drivers running Uship deliveries.

HOPEFULLY it was the latter..............

My loads are mostly east of Mississippi. I believed I fit the perfect profile. When I was doing the big rig OTR out of Calif, same thing happened. I must have that Hollywood look or sumyhing, they just want to see me up close, lol.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Oh, snap!!! That's messed up!! They're profiling Asians again?!?! I thought the US got that out in WWII!!! No fair, ma brotha!!

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Maybe they wanted an autograph,then chicken out at the last minute.[/QUOTE]

Haha that's agood one! May be that explained why I've never been ticketed. And, most of the time I'm back on the road in less than 15 min.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Or vans driven by Golden Retrievers.

138+180313+Driver.JPG

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

They pulled me over several times when I had no signs on my van... since I use them, I had no more problems with them. ..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EO Forums mobile app

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

What were the reasons for the four stops, You did ask them why they pulled you over.