unfortunately, eo forums has stopped

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
ten minutes after i leave the app i get a message that the eo forum has stopped--report/ok. its pretty annoying. its as if the app is crashing because of a lack of activity.

similar thing seems to happen when i'm making an extended response on the forum. if it takes me too long to write something (~10 minutes) the app closes with the same "unfortunately, you been screwed" message. for instance it just happen while writing this. its annoying. its extra annoying when what im writing isnt saved.

eb

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have been getting the same thing for a week or two now. I deleted and reinstalled the application yesterday and no change in behavier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using EO Forums mobile app

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
i tried uninstalling a couple times too. im beginning to wonder if this is how ive missed a couple calls lately. when the crash message appears it blocks my work until i acknowledge it. if ive put my phone to sleep, maybe the stuck app is interferring with the incoming calls.

eb

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
The Wife's phone is doing the same thing. Download the tapa talk app. I use it and I don't have a problem.