Try Hours or V3

Pearlywhite

Rookie Expediter
Driver
I currently have offers for myself and my fiancee to team drive for a fleet owner at Try Hours and also with V3 in a straight truck expedited. Which company it's going to be the better option for pay,equipment etc. Thanks in advance.

Pearlywhite

Rookie Expediter
Driver
Expeditor Services sounds like the favorite but my Fiancee only has her B permit, I've had my CDL A since 1999. Will they hire her with only a B permit? Both Try Hours and V3 will.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Expeditor Services sounds like the favorite but my Fiancee only has her B permit, I've had my CDL A since 1999. Will they hire her with only a B permit? Both Try Hours and V3 will.

Phone ...877 349 9303 ett.. 106 .. April .... she will help you out .... most of the str 8 trucks they put on with Road Runner are like brand new...

Pearlywhite

Rookie Expediter
Driver
Thanks ntimevan I actually got an email from Expedited Services with that same # but no name or ext when I did a mass application on here plus I think I got an email from Road Runner as well. Thanks again

Reactions: ntimevan

Tyson

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Call expediter services 877-349-9303,they have trucks at several companies and are very helpful, ask for Mrs. Holland or about anyone will help you. Good people and have always went above and beyond to help us and they know our name not just a truck #.

schwanman

Expert Expediter
A class "A" for your better half and endorsements on both of your licenses will give you both more option$ anywhere.