trump here

trump

Expert Expediter
I would like to take a moment to express my deepest appreciation to Tom Robertson and his wonderful wife for everything they did for me on Jan 30,2005 and the following days.
Tom and his wonderful wife came running to my aid as soon as they heard of my accident . no sooner had I arrived at the hospital Tom and Gay were there beside me offering to do anything they could for me.
When the hospital said they were releasing me I told the hospital I had no where to go . Thats when Tom and gay took me to there house and took care of me . Tom's wife stayed by my side that first night and when I woke up the next morning she was right there .
I have never seen a more careing couple , Tom and gay treated me as if I was one of there children. They contacted my family right away . opened there doors to to them,and I just cannot thank them enough.
Also I would like to thank A.Blair's General Manager Steve for all he did for me. When I call A,Bliar's office Steve is always there to help with any questions. When my sister picked me up ,Steve and Tom put me in a chair and carried me out to the car . Talk about curb service.
I have no idea when I will be back to work yet,but I sure do miss working.
And to all of you that sent e-mail snail mail cards and prayers I want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH...
All of you out there will be in my heart
trump

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
It sounds like you were in great caring hands.
Everyone wishes you a speedy recovery
Davekc
owner
20 years

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Welcome back Trump. We were all thinking of you through your ordeal and continue to wish you a speedy recovery and return to the road..

Terry and Rene'

miko

Expert Expediter
It is good to hear that you are doing ok, our best to you and hopefully you will be back to work in no time!

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Glad to hear that you are doing OK.Tom and his Wife deserve a large round of applause for their caretaking. I have never met Tom and am sorry that he no longer posts on EO. His posts were well written and informative. I would as others that I have spoken to would like to see him back on EO.