sent using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Attachments

• 1364438816081.jpg
    1364438816081.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 101

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
My Chiwinne ( Chihuahua/Daschhound) is great road buddy..couldn't imagine doing it without him!!

Attachments

• 1364443868882.jpg
    1364443868882.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 94

paullud

Veteran Expediter
This is Dixie the pit bull/black lab is Buddy.1364442607782.jpg

Attachments

• 1364442756850.jpg
    1364442756850.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 87

rymilburn

Active Expediter
How many pet's can you take with you? Looks like some of you have 2? Does anyone know if FedEx CC allows pets?

paullud

Veteran Expediter
How many pet's can you take with you? Looks like some of you have 2? Does anyone know if FedEx CC allows pets?

I have 2 and I had them when I was with Bolt. In 7 months it only cost me 1 load but depending on the vehicle you are in it may not be an issue.

rymilburn

Active Expediter
I have 2 and I had them when I was with Bolt. In 7 months it only cost me 1 load but depending on the vehicle you are in it may not be an issue.

Going to be in a Straight Truck. Trying to start out as a Driver. Trying to figure out what companies allow and what they don't.

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Fedex allows pets. It may keep you from a couple loads. But if you want your pet with you, to me its worth losing a few. I loved having my Chesapeake Bay Retriever on road with us.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
All those dogs are adorable, but Kipper is a freaking genius, lol. I just watched a short vid on facebook, of Lawrence telling Kipper to 'stay', then leaving the dog alone in the room. Kipper did not stay. He got up, walked straight to the camera, and turned it off.
A real chip off the Roadhooligan block!

;)

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Bugsy has been in the truck since he was 7 weeks old, he's 5 now. When we're at a shipper/consignee we tell him to go to the back and he will stay there until we tell him it's ok to come back up front. We were amazed the first time we had to get out of the truck after we had told him to go to the back, and he stayed there! :D For a terrier, he's pretty laid back LOL

IMG_20130308_123105.jpg

moose

Veteran Expediter
If an alien spacecraft landed at the J'. and watched 2 truckers get out of the truck, walked on the grass, and one trucker was picking up the crap of the other trucker...
would the aliens ask the man or the dog for directions ?

BIG DOG 122

Seasoned Expediter
This is Rufus, 140lb Pit/Lab. He allows me to drive HIS truck so I can make money to buy more Alpo1344828107203__fdfafdab9f1a.jpg. We've been on the road for 4 years.

Last edited: