Troadgirl

Ridgerunner

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Troadgirl is the first "driver" I've ever seen defend "her" company tooth and nail, while at the same time insulting some of "her" fellow drivers geographic heritage and choice of domicile. Sorry, but all evidence points to the obvious conclusion that "Troadgirl" is an insider trying to make O/O's and drivers think that they, as individuals, are the only ones not making money because of something they did, not because of the "Company". At the same time trying to make us think that everyone else is making money hand over fist because they take anything they are offered from the benevolent "Company".
An O/O would, at best, take a neutral stance on the company unless they had relatives at the top. And at a minimum, restrain "herself" from insulting fellow drivers. IMHO, the "Company" has someone assigned to monitor the forum and interject on behalf of the "Company's" view without giving away the true occupation or gender of the poster.

Things that make you go hmmmm........

Ridgerunner

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." Rev 3-9.

cj

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Ridgerunner--I was thinking the same thing. She just wants to get everyone riled up ... if in fact (which I doubt) she is doing a few more loads than the rest of us. Give her time, she will be crying soon.