tripak scn cover sheet

dancorn

Veteran Expediter
Anyone know where I can find an online copy of Panther's Tripak Scan Cover sheet. I am currently making copies of a copy of a copy and they are not too legible. Thanks
:D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This one is an e-form, where you can edit it within Acrobat and add your truck umber and stuff.

Pro Paperwork Cover Sheet E-Form.pdf

When you scan paperwork, if a cover sheet is not present, you will be presented on screen with options to either type in the SCAC Code (PTWT) or there is a drop-down menu to select Panther as the carrier. I haven't used a cover sheet in a really long time.

You need a cover sheet to use the Kiosk, like at Pilot, but if you don't have one the cashier will scan it for you. Just have them enter PTWT as the carrier.

Also, of any body needs 'em, here are these e-forms.

PARS Cover Sheet E-Form.pdf

This one I fill it out as I do any maintenance and repair, then digitally sign it and e-mail it in at the end of the quarter.
Vehicle Maintenance Record E-Form.pdf

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
why waste time and paper ...just scan them and use the scan code PTWT and your good to go..
Exactly. Many if not most people don't realize that you don't need a cover sheet. I don't remember who it was here on EO that pointed that out to me, but I thank them. So do dozens of trees. The ink cartridge division of HP isn't so appreciative, tho.