Transit upgrades?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I like the AWD option. I think the 10 speed transmission is overkill. I could also do without precollision warning, automatic emergency braking, lane-keep, auto high beams and a post-collision braking system. I think engine stop-start technology to save fuel is going a bit far. This must shorten the life of the battery, starter and A/C compressor all in the guise of saving fuel and thus the planet.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I like the AWD option. I think the 10 speed transmission is overkill. I could also do without precollision warning, automatic emergency braking, lane-keep, auto high beams and a post-collision braking system. I think engine stop-start technology to save fuel is going a bit far. This must shorten the life of the battery, starter and A/C compressor all in the guise of saving fuel and thus the planet.
Agree on stop/start. Most new vehicles that have it also allow it to be turned off, actually would love the high beam option. Don't need the pre-colision option, I have a wife

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan

guido4475

Not a Member
I'm surprised it doesn't have LED headlight option. Wheres the extra length? Did they relocate the emergency brake lever on the floor to allow the drivers seat to swivel? Did they add a grab handle to the drivers side windshield pillar? So does this mean that the non turbo V6 is no longer and option? And if so, does this mean that the cutaway gets the EcoBoost now, since it wasnt an option on the cutaway to begin with, but only the non turbo V6 and diesel was available in the cutaway as of now.