Transflow app..... (for smart phones)

fins_up_fl

Active Expediter
I just downloaded This app, and Ive done two loads with it, and it seems to work great. I just found out that Panther just got with the program on this too. ITS ABOUT TIME! How many times have I been in middle of no where and NO transflow for miles, I really like this app... so far so good.. Just hope all compaines go this way. :D

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Wow i know i tried to use it at panther a while back and it didnt work. What was panther's login id?

bdmj989900

Seasoned Expediter
It has worked with Panther for a long time. I've used it with my computer for almost 4 yrs now and my phone almost a year. The code is PTWT. You never need a coversheet to send anything just the code. Once you have it set up with your phone or computer you never have to put in the code again just scan and send.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Ok yea i had this one on my laptop. I was thinking about the trip pak app for iphone. That is the one panther still dont have.

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
upgrading to an android in a few weeks.. how does it work with the phone? just take pics of the paperwork?

MissKat

Expert Expediter
And yes big cat panther uses transflo app on android. Ive been doing it for about three weeks.

Sent from my VS920 4G using EO Forums

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Yea i remembered tha kat i was actually confusing it with the trip pak app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk