TRANSFLO question

bdmj989900

Seasoned Expediter
Question for yall about transflo express.

Is there a way to resubmit a batch?

I'm not really sure on that one. But a few times they said they never recieved it i just gave them the confirmation number and they pull up the paperwork and find it that way. I do all the transflo from the truck and only do one pro at a time. Just looked at the transflo program on the computer and it does not have a resubmit option on it. It will let me look at the confirmation number, status, pages, transmit date, and scan date. I can also look at all the pages scaned. Since i have been doing it in the truck i have never had a problem with them getting paperwork.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You can't resubmit a batch, because it's either received by Transflo and then transmitted to the carrier, or it's not. If Transflo didn't receive it, then the only way to "resubmit" it is to scan it again, which will give you a new transaction number. If they got it and then transmitted it to the carrier, and you have a transaction number, then there's no reason to resubmit it. (Unless it's too light or illegible and needs to be rescanned and tweaked, but that will be a new submission and you'll get a new transaction number.)

I like it when they tell you the POD was received, but the BOL wasn't received, yet there they both are right there on the Transflo Web site. :D

termite289

Expert Expediter
i just scan mine in and add as an attachment to an e-mail. didnt bother downloading some fancy gizmo.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
i just scan mine in and add as an attachment to an e-mail. didnt bother downloading some fancy gizmo.
That's fine, but just so you know, when you do that, someone in the office has to actually print those out, and then re-scan them into the Transflo system in order to get them into the system, same as you would in the truck using the Transflo software, or at a truck stop using Transflo or Trip-Pack scanning.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
We use the Transflo software in the truck and have had no trouble. I also scan everything for myself so if there ever is a problem I'll just print and rescan it to Transflo myself. I love not having to look for a truckstop to scan stuff. With the software on my computer, I can scan it immediately after we deliver.