TRANSFERING TRUCKS

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
Well this was an experince that I will not forget. I had to rent a U-Haul actuallty had that much stuff. When I got to Nashville I found out that my newer truck had no side boxes so now have 4 18 galllon tote boxes in the back of the truck. Boy do I have to do some cleaning when I get home.
I Like this truck better it is the same make and model it's just a year newer 05 and it has the original fridge which is so much bigger than my old Wal-mart one.
Now im just sint the frounting in Anitoch Tenn waiting for a load with abot 1/2 a dozed van in the frount of the TA and some in the back also .So now itis just time to wait.

GOD BLESS and KEEP ROLLING

theoldprof

Veteran Expediter
As you know, I just retired. It took a whole day just to emppty my van and sort the stuff out. When that was done, I had three tubs and two briefcases in the living room that had to be sorted and put away. I now have enough pens and hi-liters to last me the rest of my life. Since I had "home" sox, unders, and T shirts, and "truck" soxs, unders, and T shirts, I have MUCH more than I need. That didn't include the spare sweat shirts, pants, shorts, jeans, etc that is require on the road. Goodwill, here I come, again.
Drive Safely
:+ :+

lisalewis

Seasoned Expediter
We are about to switch trucks too...so I've already begun the cleaning out process. My grandma always said, "when in doubt...throw it out! LOL!!

ATeam

Retired Expediter
An old-timer team we once met told us they were getting ready to go home to take everything out of their truck and move back into it again. They had been running in that truck for years and it was packed full of stuff, some of which they have forgotten they even had.

To keep that from happening to us, Diane and I have an occasional "drawer meeting" where together we take everything out of a drawer or cabinet or tool box and move it back in, keeping out whatever we do not need.