Tractor lease purchase

ts675

Seasoned Expediter
Has anyone here signed up for it? Looking for some info. I am already aware of the don't put all your eggs in one basket side of things, so please save your finger strength.:) :)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
Which one are you referring to? Currently I am aware of two programs. One is the QEL (quality equiptment leasing) out of Indy and the other is "on ramp"..In my opinon both have some good qualities and both have some bad, all depends on what you are looking for and what you are willing to put up with. If I am not mistaken there are more people involved with the QEL program, because of the supply of equiptment they have..but anyway, ask some questions instead of such a broad question and I might be able to answer some of your questions or put you in touch with some of the people that I know that are taking advantage of the lease program.

ts675

Seasoned Expediter
I guess I am mainly concerned about the quality of equipment. If I am paying I want it to last. Could you describe the 2 programs a little more. I spoke to Moricia today and she mentioned nothing of 2 seperate programs. Lease Purchase do you recommend team or solo, I run team now and would probably bring my second seat with me.

RETIDEPXE

Veteran Expediter
Dear Dispatch,

Please do show favor and load these leased E units with our C and D loads as has/is happenning at FEDEXCC.

Thank you.

ts675

Seasoned Expediter
Thank you for trying to derail my post. It is a shame when someone is asking for help and info that you feel the need to post that crap, you have no clue my reasons for asking or even why I am considering that. Had u asked I probably would have told you I need to replace the tractor I am in now as it is almost dead.

ts675

Seasoned Expediter
On second thought maybe I should start whining that the rail system and cargo planes are taking my freight ;rolleyes

ts675

Seasoned Expediter
Has any one heard any thing about st. Truk lease purchase

I was told by a friend who drives St. that he asked recruiting and they told him they had plenty of straights and people wanting to bring them on. Said the only reason they are doing the Tractor is there is a severe shortage on drivers. I myself would like to see them do that for the straight truck guys. Would get alot of the bad owners out of our business.