Tom Ward, LEA BCO

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
As you LEA drivers seen on the Highway Diaster today, Tom Ward, Truck 2007 is in the hospital in Indy after open heart surgery. I sent him a Get well card and I hope you will too. I did some checking and found the address:
Community Hospital East
Tom Ward, Room 2314
1500 N Ritter AV
Indianapolis, IN 46219

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-14-00 AT 01:44AM (GMT)[/font][p]http://www.expeditersonline.com/dcforum/User_files/38f6ab916b891a19.jpg
Lawrence McCord
Expediters Online.Com

Wild Bill,

Thank you for bringing this situation to everyones attention. Was this a "planned" event or an emergency? I just spoke with him the other day and he seemed fine. I hope he is doing well. We'll be sure to send our thoughts and prayers.

Lawrence McCord
Expediters Online.Com

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
The way it sounded on the Highwaymaster message it was unplanned. We got an update today saying he will be released soon and he and "the midget" will be staying with relatives in Cinncinnati for a while until he regains some strength.

TL

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hey Wild Bill,I really appreciate you checking up on me,great to hear from ya big guy.I am home and doin ok considering my body is very angry at me for not taking better care of it..Wasn't too worried before,never thought I'd live this long.Just wanted to say "THANKS" to all who have showed a abundant amount of concern,it has been a very humbling experience to say the least..Thanks to all for the phone calls,cards and the caring.You're a special bunch EXPEDITERS.