to terryandrene

The Rino

Seasoned Expediter
hey guys how have you been runin lately...this is the rino in B4384 i'm up in rochester, you guys are hard to come across on the road..i look for your hotfr8 but its always another van..i'd like to introduce myself if I spot you out there sometime

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Thanx Rino. Haven't been to your neighborhood lately, but we're everywhere at one time of another so I'll look forward to crossing paths soon.

Terry

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Rino, having run into Terry & Rene, & Highway Star, just a few weeks ago, I assure you, it can be done - as the old saying goes: "he can run, but he can't hide" - that Hot Fr8t plate is a dead giveaway, lol. And it's pretty cool, too!;)

JODON

Seasoned Expediter
Hey y'all, we'll be looking for that great 'hot fr8' tag if you ever get to Leander, TX. If not, see you at the EO workshops in 07. We hope to be doin this in 07 sometime. Take care, keep smil'in...Don DeMars:)

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Just ask Terry you did not have an agreed upon quorum for any purposes of voting.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Linder, it was Terry who said we had a quorum & should vote on something - we just couldn't agree what to vote on, lol. So, how many is a quorum, anyway?

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Terry and I have been having fun with this one and we differ on opinions.

1. the number of members of a group or organization required to be present to transact business legally, usually a majority.
2. a particularly chosen group.

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
A quoram can be one person. Just depends on how many voices he hears in his head!:+