To Keep Federal Funding, Planned Parenthood Opens Cooking, Cleaning And Laundry Clini

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
NEW YORK, (The Global Edition) — Planned Parenthood President, Cecile Richards, in a shocking announcement, told a group of reporters today, that based upon the shifting priorities of the nation, the board of directors of Planned Parenthood, will “change its focus from women’s health issues, and focus on what women of the Twenty-first century truly need: cooking, cleaning and laundry classes.”

A written press release that accompanied the news conference, Planned Parenthood said, “We are focusing on the woman of tomorrow. The woman unconcerned with equal pay, the woman who doesn’t distinguish the method of conception for she is aware that God ultimately planted the seed, the women who is aware that her man has biological needs and is not too selfish to consider his satisfaction first, the woman who plans to become a stay at home mom.”

When called for comment on this announcement, Republican Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney praised Planned Parenthood, and stated, “I never intended to defund such a good God fearing organization.”

Planned protests and attacks on Planned Parenthood, by the Tea Party were apparently cancelled.....:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Re: To Keep Federal Funding, Planned Parenthood Opens Cooking, Cleaning And Laundry C

I thought after the discussion in the soapbox this was funny and hit the spot....LOL

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Re: To Keep Federal Funding, Planned Parenthood Opens Cooking, Cleaning And Laundry C

" women of the Twenty-first century truly need: cooking, cleaning and laundry classes.

I must be missing something here: women of the 21st century need to know how to cook, clean, and do laundry, hmmm. So, somewhere between the 20th century and the 21st century women have forgotten how to cook and clean. That is just plain stupid. If one looks at the news and sees women doing laundry in rivers, streams around the world, in all areas, they are still cooking and cleaning, and how about the men, I still cook, clean, and guess what, I learned it from my Mom and of course in the military, men wash their own clothes, so I must be missing something here.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

The new woman cooks?.....not from what I've seen....if it comes in a box they are ok....:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

You certainly are missing something.

Like?.....my daughter in laws, daughter are all box cooks....ask them to do a roast or turkey...yeah right...LOL

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I cannot even imagine not knowing how to cook. Food out of a box is nasty at best. My wife could not cook when we got married, BUT, with lessons from me and a LOT of practice she became pretty dog gone good at it. Life revolves around food so one should learn to cook it well. My goodness, box food, YUCK!! That is truck stop food! OMG! :eek::p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

I cannot even imagine not knowing how to cook. Food out of a box is nasty at best. My wife could not cook when we got married, BUT, with lessons from me and a LOT of practice she became pretty dog gone good at it. Life revolves around food so one should learn to cook it well. My goodness, box food, YUCK!! That is truck stop food! OMG! :eek::p

IMO...many young women....box meals or take out and delivery....LOL

many figure...open a box, cook it and they call that cooking....LOL

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Women, or men for that matter, who can't cook, are not fully people. Human beings COOK!! I mean really, raw venison? Raw duck? No beer? Why live?

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter

Another way to hide or try to hide abortion. Young woman comes in for an abortion, while there teach them to cook and clean so they can take care of their new born. At least until they find someone to take the kid off their hands and get another one started, all the time being funded by us the tax payer. Oh I forgot it's a Christian organization. #%^@ :confused:

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

There is so much spin I need Duck Tape and Super Glue to stay on toppic to not get thrown off by the centrifgal forces.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Some not so young women, too: it has to be 25 years since the time a daughter's friend [around age 5] asked what I was doing [peeling potatoes]. When I replied "Making mashed potatoes" she looked puzzled & asked "Where's the box?" :eek:
Not a new phenomenon at all....