To all load1 drivers & staff

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
here is a first ok sitting in the front carpark at the home office is my limo ( car well pick up actually ) it is a S10 chevy great little fellow good tires great engine uuuummm sweet to your ears great radio / cd player

But will add this ok does need some TLC tender loving care on the front end like tie rods etc now do not get me wrong this little fellow is very safe and the brakes will stop you if any deer or roo was to jump out in front of you or ok 4 wheeler as well .

But i need to sell it i need the cash more & got a good vehicle back in warren pa the way i see it would be a great p/u when your in the yard or uuuummmm maybe a loaner if certain others wanted to buy it for the dam Cheap price of lets say $800.00 or your price that you would be comfortable with will also throw in a big jar of pickle hard boiled eggs that a certain lady makes .
back in warren PA .
ask safety , dispatch , anyone for
wombat # 814 .706 **** really do not want to post it here ok
got the title with me if your interested in buying this great pu for running up to walmart, coney island,
the doc office . etc etc
wombat ..:)

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well mama wombat just told me you miseral aussie so & so $800.00 let it go for less so OBO ok
wombat

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
if you want it i will stick a steering wheel on that side for you might not do much but not a worry mate !!