Tigers Prince Fielder steels a nacho

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was rolling with laughter and nearly peed my pants!

[video]http://usat.ly/1gEhck9[/video]

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
There's a story about Dick Allen of the White Sox back in the 70s. Late in the game, the manager turned and looked for him in the dugout because he wanted him to pinch hit. Looked around, and he's not there. He sent a bat boy to the clubhouse to get him and he wasn't there. A search ensued and he was found at a taco stand across the street from the ballpark. He was hustled back just in time to stand in, and he batted with taco sauce dribbling down his uniform.

Several years ago, a couple Seattle Seahawks players were fined for standing next to the stands, eating hot dogs in the middle of the game. I think one of them was Rick Mirer.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hmmm, I guess I found it rather rude then funny. Didn't look like it was offered he just helped himself :confused:

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Hmmm, I guess I found it rather rude then funny. Didn't look like it was offered he just helped himself :confused:

You think the fan with the nachos minded? Had he complained, security/the cops/the team would have said, "What are you, three? Grow up, go back to work tomorrow and tell your friends the story."

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You think the fan with the nachos minded? Had he complained, security/the cops/the team would have said, "What are you, three? Grow up, go back to work tomorrow and tell your friends the story."

I guess with that mentality, it's no wonder celeb's think they can get away with so much crap :rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I guess with that mentality, it's no wonder celeb's think they can get away with so much crap :rolleyes:

NAW, it was just a fun thing. Had it happened to me I would have invited him to the house for some GOOD nachos and required him to bring the beer! :D Besides it was a nacho, not crap.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter

...and then, had that not mollified him, about 6 fans around him probably would have bought him more nachos to make him see how foolish he's being.