Three months of flat rate

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
I haven't given up on fedex yet, but I also only run d-units and reefer trucks with them, only teams, and every endorsement/qualification they offer. From what I see anything other than that should be looking at another carrier.

Pro3500

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm thinking the same thing. Might be time for straight truck. I have a 90% exceptance rate and still sitting more than running.

Jeepers

Expert Expediter
It's all about the FCC unfair business practices. Continually adding reefer trailers and putting them on the solid lanes. Have to put them on stacked loads so they think they are making money while we are left with whatever is left. We get the high dh discount customers. Insult to injury, I saw my first Expeditors Services tractor today, pulling a FCC reefer trailer. I should start a poll: what good change has CC started in the last 5 years ?

flat

Rookie Expediter
now they are offering more money to sucker more trucks to run common freight rates even if i was hard i wouldn't think of asking drivers to sign on. until they start paying the proper rates for the service we offer.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I don't have a problem running The loads as long as they Pay the tolls and the fuel if the load don't and I don't care what it is I wont run it. I get offers of good loads that Pay enough to cover the tolls and the Fuel. That's a good thing. So my bottom Line It pay the fuel and tolls in and out Consider it done.