Thought I would introduce myself...

damwierd

Rookie Expediter
Hello everybody,

I'm a local city driver located in Montreal, Quebec. On occasion I would see straight trucks with sleepers on them and wonder what they did. One day I answered an ad in the newspaper about "being your own boss" and "make lots of money". It was then I knew what the sleepers were for.

However, I was unprepared to follow through at the time (and still not quite ready), but am doing the research now so that when the time comes I will be ready to rock and roll and ready to make some money (stay in business, in other words).

So I will watch the site, reply to some threads and learn as much as I can. Any info anyone would like to share will be much appreciated.
Thank you and safe travels.
damwierd

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Welcome, dw, hope you find what you're after here. Best thing to do is peruse past threads on any and all topics that interest you. Remember there is a wide array of opinions and experience levels represented in past and current threads. The trick is learning which information is actually sound and applies best to your particular situation and needs.

Best o' luck to you in expediting!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If you get into this business and take loads to the US, just be prepared to speak the native language - Spanish.