This Is What I See....

clcooper

Expert Expediter
my last post was to everybody . i came to EO in 06 to learn about the Expedite trucking . i have my CDL B and wont get my CDL A. saw a Roberts Express truck and always said i could drive that if I ever needed too. did a search online and found EO . I learned a lot about the Expedite life and also enjoyed the banter on here . made me feel i was here with freinds . Just like in real life .

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Is the Glass Half Full OR is it Half Empty.
What about the groups that ***** about the Big Trucks on the roads . Slowing their 4 Wheelers down . Trucks cause all the accidents on the road . THE BIG TRUCKS NEED MORE LAWS ON THEM . And what about every thing else in your lives that is being controlled by what other people think is better for you .
I am a American . Not a African American, German American, Irish American, ETC.
If I want to drive with out my seat belt I should be able to . It is my life . If I want to make my child have a bed time for school I should be able to . If you believe in wearing your self belt then wear it . If you want your child to go to bed before or after I send mine to bed so be it . It is your choice not mine how you live your life .
SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME WORRY ABOUT YOUR SELF .
If I cant spell a word or write a sentence right .SORRY . I am not as perfect as you . But remember can you do every thing your self . Change your own oil , What about set the clock on the VCR . BUT least you can spell VCR right and know how to use VCR in a sentence correctly .
Just like you know how to drive truck for a living . Do you know how to build the roads that you drive on , How the fuel is made , How to grow ,make the food you eat . SO WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL to tell some body else how ,what ,when and every thing else to live .
My point is remember this is how all the stupid laws are started . Just like prohibition . By a small group that DIDN'T drink , Or their spouse came home drunk to many times.
I like Star Wars , MAMA fighting , Dirt Track racing . So do you hate me because you don’t like the same things as I do . do you think you can convert me to your likes.
If I was president I would make every watch the star wars trilage once a month . Is that the type of life you want . Do you want some body else controlling you what ,how when and everything else .

My sentiments exactly! I've been reading this thread since it's birth and I wasn't going to comment, Just laugh at the "chosen few" who are trying to tell people what and how to do things on here. I don't see anything wrong with the bantering that goes on (as long as it's kept clean) and so far it's been pretty clean for the most part, so just leave it alone!

Ok----Let me have it:D

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
I seem to remember a "forced vacation" from here for awhile too? is my memory failing me? ;)

Not to deny the obvious but I'm wondering why this is so important to you that you bring it up in the forums? Is this just part of spreading your Christmas joy or what? I mean, I see no reason so maybe you can enlighten me as to the impulse to stick something up another member's nose that happened a long time ago......

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
actually I guess a stab at humour backfired...did not know you'd be that sensitive....sorry...I correct it...

It's "humorous" to bring up old crap that might embarrass someone? And I'm sensitive because I object? That's one of the biggest non-answer answers that I've seen in a while. I mean there's a lot that COULD be said here about a LOT of different people but I don't see any posts like that, do you??

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
A very wise man once said, quit trying so hard to be offended. If you can't laugh at the past, including your own, you've got bigger problems than just a lack of a sense of humor. People make mistakes. Live, learn, laugh.