thinking about expediting

G

I have viewed some of the comments made by you guys about this business and respect all of them, but someone please give me the true facts about it and what can I reasonably expect if I venture into it. I am thinking about Nations Express for starters as VA is my home and NE is close by for hellraising if needed (ha-ha). If a NE driver reads this, e-mail me and I will give you my number and we can talk one on one. Look forward to the reples. Thanks. Slow Roller, mm

G

I have heard nothing but good about Nations.....but they are the New Kids on The Block. Read all these forums for info about them and their drivers.

I know that the people who started Nations is the same people in started LEA. Argue all you want- but LEA is a true owner/operator company

DoubleTrouble

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Nations is a good Co. Mary Howard is doing a good job there. The only thing I didn't like was the 65-70% deadheading.They don't have many back hauls. You work out of Charlotte. ie You load out of Charlotte, deliver and go back to Charlotte for your next load!( I drove a "B" unit for 10 months with N.E.)

D.T.