Their Loud and Their Proud.....

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
.....They Are Moderators!

I would like to welcome two well known and respected Expediters to Expediters Online.com who will be Moderating our General and Soon Coming Tech Forums:

WildBill - Who reigns from Fort Wayne, Indiana and
Weave - Who keeps things in line in Buffalo, NY

Welcome to EO! :7 :7 :7

We will be posting a short Bio on these pros later in the week.

Best Wishes,
Lawrence
Expediters Online.Com

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Hello Fourm,

I just wanted to update everyone and share a brief bio on our forum's moderators, These gentlmen have several years of experince in this business and we appreciate their service to our online comminty:

WildBill

I'm 35 and I live near Fort Wayne, IN.

I drive a D unit (D3038) for Mitch Daczuk, leased to FedEx Custom Critical. I drove for Roberts Express from 1995-97, Landstar from 97-2000. My codriver is Mike Gilstrap (Johnnypopper720 on the forum)

Before Expediting I attended Indiana University majoring in criminal justice. I worked in the security field for 7 years. (in management for a couple of those years.) We specialized in mobile patrol, strikes and goverment housing enforcement. I was also a member of the Allen county Police Reserve.

My hobbies are music, playing with the computer. I am also involved in the Trucker Buddy program and a member of OOIDA.

Weave

I changed careers and got into trucking after having worked ten years as an equipment mechanic for a printing company. This company was sold and closed, and I started work doing the same thing at another printing company, but found starting at "the bottom of the totem pole" to hard to deal with.

It was at this time I went to a Buffalo, NY trucking school and obtained my
CDL.

I quickly found work in Buffalo as a local delivery driver for another
printing company. This job did not pay much, but it was great to gain some experience, as most of the driving was in the city and some days I had nearly 30 stops to make.

A friend of mine who lived nearby discovered I had a CDL and I was working as a driver. He had just started his own business in expedited trucking with two straight trucks leased on with Thompson Emergency out of Windsor,
ON.

He asked me if I would like to give this a try. I did, and
successfully ran with Thompson as a driver for this fellow for six months,
when he asked me if I would like to buy the truck I was running, as he
wanted to buy two brand new ones.

Thankfully C&M gave me a call in June 2000. This small company is owned by a guy who was once a contractor himself, so he really understands the business on a personal level with his own contractors.

Along with driving, I keep my mechaincal skills fresh by doing most of the repairs and maintenance of my truck myself, and I have taken up a big interest in truck related computer equipment and software. I rarely touch a pen to paper anymore!

My interests outside of trucking include old cars, building and running gas powered radio controlled vehicles, and collecting and restoring antique radios and televisions.