The Trump Card...

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Because Trump doesn't want a non-politician for a vice president, that's why not.

Why so he can learn how to be more “presidential”? As much as I didn’t like mike pence when he stepped to the mic he conducted himself in a presidential manner. Trump could have learned a few things from pence.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why so he can learn how to be more “presidential”? As much as I didn’t like mike pence when he stepped to the mic he conducted himself in a presidential manner. Trump could have learned a few things from pence.

That's the problem with so many Trump haters. They're more concerned with style over substance. Than again, Biden has neither.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's the problem with so many Trump haters. They're more concerned with style over substance. Than again, Biden has neither.

The president is the person who we elect to represent us to the rest of the world, I wonder what they think of us now. We went from an arrogant prick to an incompetent boob.

Reactions: danthewolf00

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
We will never have a perfect leader, nor will you ever find the perfect expeditor.....you ,,,,just need the right person to get the job done.....he or she might be somewhat rough around the edges, but gets the job done, ,,,,:tank:

Reactions: Turtle and Pilgrim

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Funny thing about the local mayor election they want our old mayor who's just like trump with the meanness because stuff got fixed when he was in office.. this Democrat that's in office now is only getting side streets repaved this year BECAUSE hes up for reelection......yet street lights still need to be fixed across the city.

Reactions: Turtle and Pilgrim