the rewards program

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The second qualifying period ended almost two weeks ago and nobody is posting complaints and whining yet? I am very disappointed. I come here to get my dose of indignant nonsense for my amusement... well just a comment did anyone notice they lowered the mileage needed to make gold? down to 63,000... makes it that much easier... We have 5,996 miles that will be rolling over towards the next period... it is not a bad program for doing what we are already out here to do.. just saying

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
wow ive got another hat, and ive got preferred home time,which does no good at all when sitting in salt lake city ut.i think its a wast of time put the money into miles and ide be happy.
i like the way the message goes about the most sophisticated phone system in the industry while on hold sometimes for 15 min.
I dont need a reward for something i already do anyway just want consistent miles
one week 1000 the next 2200 thenext 1300 and it doesnt matter where your at.

RETIDEPXE

Veteran Expediter
I am pro rewards, has a warm and fuzzy feel to it. I don't know about solo, but we have been real happy with our loads as a straight trk team. It seems like the last 12 months or so the 2,000 mile load offer group has gone thru the roof for us. Can we contribute this to the new program, I like to think so anyway.

canesman07

Seasoned Expediter
I am a solo CV that went from Bronze to Silver and can or should make Gold the 2nd half of 2012. I had my 100$ loaded and waiting for vouchers. I like the program b/c it gives u a goal and being rewarded for working is something new in this country. The rewards go to the lazy and the noisy.

hanoki

Active Expediter
I am a solo CV that went from Bronze to Silver and can or should make Gold the 2nd half of 2012. I had my 100$ loaded and waiting for vouchers. I like the program b/c it gives u a goal and being rewarded for working is something new in this country. The rewards go to the lazy and the noisy.

where do you go to find out your status of the rewards?

wvcourier

Expert Expediter

Login to drivers web, and go to drivers info, and go to rewards at top right corner, but i think you have to sign up first...
How is the Gold Status working out for you this quarter? Do you have a hazmat or Fast card?

Sent from my Milestone X2 using EO Forums

wvcourier

Expert Expediter

What all do you get for making Silver? Do they waive all Comdata fees? Do you get better/more load offers?

Sent from my Teddy Ruxspin

canesman07

Seasoned Expediter
What I got for Silver.

100$
1 cent per mile driven over next 6 months (34515) equals 345.15
5 cents added to a pro of my choice so I too the 1936 mile load from PA to Laredo TX for 97$ give or take.

Made Silver again so same rewards.