The Republican Party..... Incompetent?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
David Brooks on his first encounter with Obama. In his own words:

“I remember distinctly an image of–we were sitting on his couches, and I was looking at his pant leg and his perfectly creased pant,” Brooks says, “and I’m thinking, a) he’s going to be president and b) he’ll be a very good president.”

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
David Brooks on his first encounter with Obama. In his own words:

“I remember distinctly an image of–we were sitting on his couches, and I was looking at his pant leg and his perfectly creased pant,” Brooks says, “and I’m thinking, a) he’s going to be president and b) he’ll be a very good president.”

Obviously Brooks is clueless. Nonetheless the republicans are incompetent just like the democrats. They're just generally slightly less moronic.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Yes, there are many in the House and Senate that are incompetent. Many are now members of the " I've got mine club".
As we all know, no one is really listening to the citizens, except the citizens of the special interest bunch. If 10 of us in expediting cannot agree on the main issues, how in the youknowwhat can 500 dingbats who are suppose to represent JohnQ public get anything right? It cannot be done IMHO anymore---to much bickering,to many dinners,to many payoffs,and way to many benefits for them. Did I mention the debt...........??

We are a nation in decline . Look at the families falling apart, morals falling apart, churches failing due to morals and fussing. Many groups of people are so offended that the lawsuits that result causes everyday life to become confusing and gridlock stops all of us in our tracks. Lets go bake a cake,,,,,remember all the horsecheese that started...

Rant over, aren't you glad. Did I mention that book called the Bible? even that statement right there will offend someone in here...it happens.

jjtdrv4u

Expert Expediter
Yes, there are many in the House and Senate that are incompetent. Many are now members of the " I've got mine club".
As we all know, no one is really listening to the citizens, except the citizens of the special interest bunch. If 10 of us in expediting cannot agree on the main issues, how in the youknowwhat can 500 dingbats who are suppose to represent JohnQ public get anything right? It cannot be done IMHO anymore---to much bickering,to many dinners,to many payoffs,and way to many benefits for them. Did I mention the debt...........??

We are a nation in decline . Look at the families falling apart, morals falling apart, churches failing due to morals and fussing. Many groups of people are so offended that the lawsuits that result causes everyday life to become confusing and gridlock stops all of us in our tracks. Lets go bake a cake,,,,,remember all the horsecheese that started...

Rant over, aren't you glad. Did I mention that book called the Bible? even that statement right there will offend someone in here...it happens.
and they have been saying this for the last 200 years, lol

Reactions: Unclebob