The Proof is in the Pudding.......................

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
This Will Make You Stop Smoking: What Cigarettes Do To Your Body - YouTube

Many will be offended, many of you have been smoking since you were 10 or so. Many of you are 80 years old and never had cancer or such. Many of you have relatives who smoked 50 years. I had a friend and died 3 years after retirement at age 68 of cancer of the lungs, but he said many dont die from smoking, he did. The proof is not all in that cancer kills your lungs, but the black lungs do not look normal to me, does it to You? If you smoke a pack a day for 30 years, do this, jog 200 yards, yep just 200 yards and see how good of shape you are in. Just 200 yards, 600 feet, even a cave man can do it. I know you will not do that, your out of shape?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think most of us who smoke know exactly what it does and how it makes us feel.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why would you put cigarettes into pudding? :confused: My father-in-law and great grand father both died from smoking. One from lung cancer the other from throat cancer. One of my old spy buddies now is dealing with his third bout with oral cancer, pipe smoker. If the radiation don't work, he says he is done. He refuses to have his tongue taken out.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I think most of us who smoke know exactly what it does and how it makes us feel.

Agrees with xiggi. It is just a hard habit to break. I don't smoke as much when I go home as I do out here. Sure I have 2 or 3 a day but my wife says I smell like and ash tray. Lately at home I just take a big plug of Levi Garrett.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Agreed, and may I add, those that say they enjoy smoking are just fooling themselves.
We all know the dangers, but are addicted. :(