The NEW Ultrone TA program is finally here!

Brisco

Expert Expediter
HHHmmmm......

After reading threads here for days and days about the FlyingJ/Pilot merger (not participating cause I'm not actually out there with you guys) that discusses their iffy ways as to whether the Rewards programs for Showers for CV's and Sprinters are going to be kept or not, it makes me wonder if TA/Petro are here reading too and have answered your guys calling.

I just looked over the whole link above, and IMO, this looks like a great Program for you guys. When I was out on the road and had to deal with a "Truck Stop", TA Travel Centers was always the one I sought out. (Petro not as much) I always liked the TA centers better, more of a "Blend" of clientel ranging from the everyday 4 wheel traveler to the bulky smelly truck driver. (as well as the clean & uniformed Professional Driver too!!:p ) All the others (Petro-J-Pilot-most Loves) were just everyday "Truck Stops to me. TA Travel Centers were more comfortable for me to be around.

Never really did stop at the J's except to leave them my urinary deposits when I was in a hurry after they stopped accepting Comdata and wanted everyone to apply for their "Fuel Cards".

Looks like TA is answering your call CV and Sprinter drivers!! "Cargo Van & Sprinter" is written all over the place in that link. Good Luck...................

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Brisco....there are some that will never be satisfied...the ones that "think" the TS owes them something...

Maybe some of our conservative members should not belong to these "entitlement" programs??? *LOL*

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
We are happy to introduce the new UltraONE Expediter Club formed especially for professional drivers of the Sprinter Trucks and Cargo Vans. Whether you spend your points on home-style meals in our restaurants or for accessories to make your rig feel more like home, hopefully the UltraONE Expediter Club helps make your time on the road a little more comfortable. UltraONE Expediter rewards can also help you keep in touch with family and friends by redeeming points for wireless internet access.
from site......

Imagine that..I am now deemed a professional....finally!!! ;)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok, I am now signed up....can't say it was painless, but I'll move past that and hopefully the program is as good as billed...it is good to see that they dumped the food purchases...so it looks like a step in the right direction....

And yes, a total of 50 gallons of GAS bought over a 5 day period , gets 1 shower credit that is banked for 10 days...

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If you have an Expedite King card, it has already been automatically rolled over to a UltraOne Expedite card, same account number. I would assume the regular Road King card is being converted to an UltraOne card, as well. You may or may not have to actually request a new card. I called (866-752-2582) to sign up and to find out if the current Expedite King card would be converted, and she asked if I had ordered a new card. I hadn't, and she said I'll get one in two weeks, so I don't know if that's because of the phone call, or if it's an automatic thing. But the current cards can be used without having to physically have the new UltraOne card in your possession.

UltraOne card points never expire (Expedite King points expired after 2 years), and the cards can be used to earn points and showers at both TA and Petro locations. Yay. :) It's good for diesel and gas, so for gassers you need to take the card in and have it swiped.

Considering how small a segment of trucking the expediting industry is, and Sprinters and cargo vans especially, I think it's awesome that TA has gone above and beyond on this. And I told them so.

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
"Now UltraONE Expediter Club members earn shower credits faster. Purchase a total of 50 gallons of diesel fuel or gasoline in 5 consecutive days and earn a free shower credit that lasts for 10 days."

---------------------------------------------

Just note that you are still required to purchase 50 gallons, in order to obtain that elusive shower credit, so it's not EXACTLY like the Flying J plan.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Instead of rolling out another program, just add and change the benefits to the existing program in the first place. One card works at Petro and T/A, no expiring points, one or two showers always in reserve and the use of the card at either location without any BS.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Instead of rolling out another program, just add and change the benefits to the existing program in the first place. One card works at Petro and T/A, no expiring points, one or two showers always in reserve and the use of the card at either location without any BS.

Because that would make sense. Corporations never make decisions that make sense.:rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
you guys don't see the diff between expedite and OTR?

The sprinter/van program is tailored to our needs...NOT OTR...

All you guys do is bi!ch bi!ch ....

comet_4298

Seasoned Expediter
Looks like ..........maybe,get a shower every 4 or 5 days now, instead of a bird bath for 2 week than a shower.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's better than nothing definitely but for gasoline vans it's definitely a step behind the J program. This is 1 shower for 50 gallons where J was 2 showers for 60 gallons and the biggie is the J would take both cards at the pump and print the receipt at the pump so you didn't have to make even 1 trip inside much less the 2 trips this will require every single time. So yes, it's a start but anyone praising it and acting like it's the be all thing is mistaken.