The new die cast straight trucks will be here in mid December.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
It's my truck! :D Except for that extra axle thingy.

Got to get one for the the mantle at home!!

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We originally ordered single axle units, but they could get us the tandem models faster.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
They are 1:53 scale. So 53 times smaller than your truck Steve, lol. I think they are about 8 to 9 inches long.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
They are 1:53 scale. So 53 times smaller than your truck Steve, lol. I think they are about 8 to 9 inches long.

My finger and toe calculator confirms your estimate sir. :D

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We will only have a very limited number (50) of these available the second week of December. We have another 200 coming in towards the end of the month. I am not sure if that batch will make it in time for Christmas.

But we do have the die cast Load One Freightliner Classic XL with 53ft dry van in stock as well. This is a slightly smaller model at 1:64 scale. They are also $35 per model.

Load One Freightliner Classic | Facebook

guido4475

Not a Member
I'd love to have one of each. I noticed one of the semi models on display in the case at Utility the other day.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I can picture Ken on the floor Christmas morning playing with a Sprinter!!! (OMG, i have to find a therapist to get that picture out of my mind).

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now all we need is a replica building and look a like drivers and I could set-up my very own "Yard"!!!:D