The Load Board Is Open!!!

G

ExpeditersOnline is pleased to announe the opening of Expedite Loads.Com ... The Load Board for The Expedited Freight Industry..
Check it out at www.expediteloads.com

G

I tried to subscribe but it would not take my credit card.
Please advise. Housworth Trucking

G

It's about time!!!! This site rocks! Gonna tell everyone about it!
Phil

G

I don't know if im doing this right but it cost me 34.00 and their is no LOADS whats up with that or maybe im doing something wrong A load board is not a load board with no loads please tell me if im doing something wrong

G

You are not doing anything wrong. If you joined Expedite Loads. Com
You were charged 34.95 which is a limited offer to ground floor subscribers. In doing so you were also given 60 free days of use. The reason for giving the 60 free days is because this is a new system that has been open for 2 days. Having loads posted is not going to happen overnight. There is NO RIP OFF and as a registered user, the email you received after signing up was very thorough in explaining the newness of the load board. The load board was created because so many of our visitors requested it. If you are not happy with the board or in getting 60 days of free use, all you have to do is send me an email. Expediters Online has always been upfront with it's visitors and most all of our services are free. The load board is a service that we have invested thousands of dollars in and we have every intention of making it a complete success. We're glad you chose to be a part of it, and hope you will see it through. We stand behind everything we do, and as the Carriers are introduced to the system, you will surely be pleased with the results.
If you have any questions, feel free to email or call me directly at 615-773-8509.
Thanks

G

I think it is a great idea. It is something we have needed for a long time. Now if we can just get people to post their loads in there instead of on the forum it will be great. One thing to remember guys. This is a for profit business. Lawerence is putting out a lot of money to bring this the site to us. I would like to see more of our companies buy ads on this site, (Besides all the free publicity they get from it.) When you start to complain about the price think of what you would say if someone wanted you to haul freight in your truck for free. And the last time I checked this is still America (or Canada, sorry Jim ;0)) you don't have to join it if you don't want to. But you will be the one missing out (and if you can't afford $35.00 tax deductable dollars o go toward your business maybe you should reconsider your vocation.)

G

Bill is 100% correct,it takes time and money to set something like this up.If you feel that a $35.00 investment is too much,perhaps you are really not a businessman but just a truck driver.

G

ok I just didn't know if i was doing something wrong I didn't mean to start some kind of argument I hope it goes over Great because we need it because I have trucks that run empty from Texas To Tennessee 5 nights a week so I hope it works out and Im sorry if I didn't word my other statment right Thanks for Expediters online I love it and all the others too keep up the Good work

G

Hey Bobby, no harm done... I just wanted to clarify to a few folks that the load board is brand new. My main concern was the mere thought that our service sounded like a rip-off. I know that didn't come from you. As most everyone knows, we tend not to post to the forum ourselves, in an effort to remain neutral on most subjects, but this was one area where I felt the ned to get involved. Thanks for being a part of Expediters Online and now a part of Expedite Loads. We have been informed that there will be quite a few new load posts between now and tomorrow, so make sure you log in and take advantage. One good thing about there only being a handful of registered users, when the loads do hit, you'll have an open field!
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!!
Webmaster@Expedite Loads.Com

G

If what you say is true. Then why when I put my credit information in it said something about web page no longer there. I hope I am not charge for something that is not there. My husband and I own just two trucks and are trying to start our own business. But not like this. We are just trying to find our own loads for a 26 foot straight truck. I can not afford to waste my money on something that is not there. I am very upset about this. If anybody could help me out I would appreciate if very much.

G

Dear Rich M. I don't mind at all spending $35.00. It would well be worth it. But how would you like it if you delivered a load and get it to its destination, and you open the back of your truck and there is nothing there. Ghee, sorry Rich can't pay you for something you didn't deliver.

G

Brenda,
I'm sorry you're having difficulties. I'm not sure exactly what page was not there however I just went through the entire signup process myself and had no problem. I have checked our processor and you're credit card does not appear, so you most deinitely have not benn charged. I have been informed that there is a glitch with American Express that is being worked on at this very minute. If you tried to sign up using an Amex card, that would explain the dificulty. Please feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Thanks,
Webmaster@ Expedite Loads.Com

G

Just looked at the load board site and I see some problems.It looks ok if another carrier contacts a expediter to trip lease under their authority and insurance,but in the case of Roberts the lease says Roberts will have exclusive use of the equipment and we also have a non-compete clause.This would certainly eliminate taking a load from another expediting company. Since most shippers do not have operating authority I think the only way to do it without causing potential problems with the company you are leased to is to have your own operating authority plus your own insurance.I know that getting your own authority has a inital start up cost of about $2000,(could be wrong) but insurance is the big cost.One time I heard that it was possible to get trip insurance to just cover a individual trip.If anyone knows about that,could you pass it on.One other thing is that Roberts policy is that they are to be notified that you are trip leasing,and you are to cover up their signs.I would like to hear from anyone who knows how to overcome the problems that I have listed.I have in the past done some private trips but was quite nervous over the thought of a accident etc..
If we can do this legally it would be great for all of us..

G

I was in a large car for several years...you could haul for whoever you wanted to. Even if you were leased to a company. These days your leased carrier will probably want a piece of the action. I got a price (quote that is) of around $600-$800 for my own authority + all the bells and whistles. try these guys- 1-800-737-2255 MCCI AUTHORITY (my brother-in-law swears by them) ????????????

theX

Yep-insuramce is a big issue---feedback please
Who, What, Where and how much...somebody can make a killing!

G

Let's see if I can help on the authority issue.. In speaking with Dana at MCCI, the following information has been given:
1. You DO NOT have to have your own authority to trip lease (you would run under the leasing carrier's authority)
2. If you are leased to a company, you can trip lease but only under the authority of the leaseing company.
We at Expedite Loads did our research on this HOT issue prior to opening Expedite Loads.Com.
We were given the same set of facts by several different companies.
Dana has offered to answer any questions you might have to clarify the issue further. Please call 1-800-737-2255

G

Thank you for your participation in our web sites. You have raised some great questions. As an independent owner operator, you can lease to whomever you wish, as long as that broker or carrier meets the federal guidelines for Authority and Insurance. You also have the option to "trip lease" to whomever you choose as long as that carrier or broker meets the federal guidelines.

The exclusive use policy in most leases refer to when you are loaded with your carrier's freight. In other words, you cannot run your carrier's freight AND your own at the same time. The non-compete clause generally indicates that you can't solicit your carrier's customers to become your own. We welcome your comments and questions. Expedite Loads.com is creating a whole new way to do business in this industry. While truck load and LTL Load Boards have been in existence for quite sometime, this concept is somewhat new to Expediting. As such, it will take some time to work out these issues. On Time Media is 100% committed to this project. Finally, you should check with your leased carrier to see how they handle these issues.

Lawrence McCord
Expediters Online

ON TIME MEDIA NETWORK

G

well these people r starving they need loads cuz jonny needs a new pair of shoes so show me the money load board.....

G

Mickey,

Do you haul chickens or drive a flatbed? Just wondering.